Privacy Notice According to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Officine Innovazione would like to inform you, as Data Controller, according to art. 13 of the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 related to the protection of personal data (“GDPR”) and local applicable laws, that personal data provided by you through this website (“Website”), in the context of your participation in SeaTech Accelerator Program, organized and managed by the same Officine Innovazione, according to the Official Rules for the “SeaTech Acceleration Program” of 2019-2020, will be processed in compliance with the laws in force, as further specified.
Please be informed that the term “processing”, according to the GDPR, means any operation or set of operations, which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
1. Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is Officine Innovazione S.r.l., VAT No. 10230520966, with registered office in Milano, via Tortona 25, (hereinafter “Deloitte”).
The Data Protection Officer (DPO), identified by Deloitte is Tommaso Stranieri, to be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
2. Nature of Personal Data, Purposes and Legal Bases of the processing activities
The personal data processed by Officine, where “personal data” means, according to GDPR, any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, also indirectly by reference to any other information, are those provided to Officine by the person participant (“Participant” or “Data Subject”) in SeaTech Accelerator Program, filling in the registration form and submitting the application for the SeaTech Accelerator Program, including name, surname, role assumed in the company participating to the SeaTech Accelerator Program.
The processing of personal data has the following purposes:
- for the management of any activities required for the implementation and execution of services related to the SeaTech Accelerator Program, including the Projects evaluation and the selection of the Projects that will participate to the SeaTech Accelerator Program, as described in the Official Rules of the same SeaTech Accelerator Program, including Participants’ registration in the ecosystem platform;
- for the performance of legal obligations applicable as established by national and EU legislation, also in accounting, tax, anti-money laundering and anti-corruption laws;
- in order to comply with requests by the Authorities and public bodies, to exercise rights, also of third parties, before the Court or in administrative or arbitration or conciliation procedures;
- for advertising and promotional activities, in order to inform you by sending promotional communication about services, initiatives, and events organized and sponsored by Officine and Promoters of SeaTech Accellerator Program with your consent, contacting you by email, phone call with operator or by paper mail.
The legal basis for the data processing are: i) the performance of the services provided to the Participant with reference to the aforementioned purposes in point 1, ii) the fulfillment of legislative obligations with reference to the aforementioned purposes in points 2 and 3; iii) and your consent with reference to the advertising and promotional purposes in point 4.
3. Mandatory/Optional nature of providing personal data
The provision of personal data of the Participant is mandatory as strictly necessary for the participation of the Participant in the SeaTech Accelerator Program and for the fulfillment of legal obligations. The refusal to provide personal data implies the impossibility to permit the participation of the Participant in the SeaTech Accelerator Program and to fulfill the legal obligations.
4. Methods of the processing activities
The personal data is collected electronically and processed with electronic tools and manually, ensuring the appropriate security measures and the confidentiality of the data processed, according to the principles of art. 5 of GDPR, such as lawfulness, fairness, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, storage limitation, integrity and confidentiality.
5. Period of the processing activities
With reference to the purposes under article 2, sections 1-3, the personal data will be processed for the entire duration of the SeaTech Accelerator Program and as long as it is needed for the performance of services related to the SeaTech Accelerator Program, as well as for the further period required for the fulfilment of current civil, fiscal and tax obligations and for exercise or defend a right before the Court.
With reference to the purpose under art. 2, section 4 (marketing), your personal data will be kept for no more than 24 months starting from the communication of your personal data to Officine.
6. Communication and transfer of personal data
With reference to the above-mentioned purposes, Deloitte may communicate the personal data to the following recipients:
- Promoters (Corporate, Supporting and investors) of “SeaTech Accelerator Program”, as autonomous Data Controllers, for the aforementioned purposes, including the marketing activities with your consent;
- Third parties appointed by Deloitte for the fulfillment of services related to the performance of the activities provided under the SeaTech Accelerator Program, as Data Processor;
- Officine’s Clients, as autonomous Data Controllers, with your consent for marketing activities;
- Competent authorities (including Courts), for the performance of their institutional functions within the limits established by law or regulations.
Your personal data will be processed by Officine’s collaborators and/or employees as persons authorized to process, within the scope of their respective functions and in accordance with the instructions given by Officine itself.
If necessary for the aforementioned purposes, the data collected will be transmitted and accessible to the aforementioned recipients, also those based in non-EU countries.
In such cases, the Data Controller guarantees the adoption of suitable measures which ensure an adequate level of data protection, such as the use of standard contractual clauses and binding corporate rules for the transfer of personal data to non-EU countries.
The personal data will not be disclosed to undetermined recipients.
7. Data Subject’s rights
With reference to data processing activities, the Data Subject can exercise the following rights (artt.15-21 of GDPR):
- obtain confirmation that Deloitte is processing data subject’s personal data and request a copy of it;
- update, modify and/or correct personal data (right to rectification);
- request the erasure or the limitation of the processing of data processed in violation of the law, including data that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed (right to be forgotten and right to restriction of processing);
- object to data processing activities and, at any time, to processing of personal data for marketing purposes (right to object);
- withdraw the consent, where given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing of the consent given before the withdrawal;
- lodge a complaint with the data protection Authority;
- receive a copy of personal data in an electronic format and request that such data will be transmitted to another Data Controller (right to data portability).
To exercise these rights, the Data Subject may contact the Data Protection Officer by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I accept to receive commercial communications customized by the Company, and/or by third parties:
- I expressly agree to receive from the Company, both on behalf of the Company and/or on behalf of third parties, commercial communications, promotions, direct offers and newsletters, also different from brokering, through traditional methods, by using the telephone operator and/or also through automated systems (e-mail, SMS, MMS, Fax).
I authorize the processing of my data for profiling purposes:
- I authorize the processing of my personal data, also integrated with additional data acquired from third parties that, where applicable, have regularly collected your specific consent to personal data transfer to other independent owners, for profiling purposes aimed at personalizing direct marketing from the Company also through the use of electronic and automated tools.
I authorize the communication and/or transfer of my data to business partners, even in non-EU Countries:
- I authorize the communication and/or transfer of my data to business partners, as indicated in the Privacy Information notice – also to countries not belonging to the European Community – for their marketing and commercial initiatives with both automated (e-mail, SMS, MMS, Fax) and not automated tools (paper mail, telephone with operator) in order to promote products and/or services also different from those related to the one offered by the Company.